The objective of BUILD UP is to reap the benefits of Europe's collective intelligence on energy reduction and renewable energy in buildings for all relevant audiences. It is a community that brings together practitioners and professional associations while motivating them to exchange best working practices and knowledge, and to transfer tools and resources.
What is BUILD UP?
The BUILD UP web portal targets professionals working in the building sector with an interest in the latest developments at the technical or practice level, policy legislation, financial issues and more, relating to energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings. The portal relies on its community for contributions of the latest news, open-source publications, case studies and tools relevant for the sector, as well as on items specifically produced by the BUILD UP editorial team including expert talks, webinars, and articles.
Joining BUILD UP is an opportunity to grow your network, boost your visibility, promote your own activities, further disseminate your projects ‘results, influence markets and stakeholders, exchange your expertise and promote best practices.
- Follow our monthly topics, where we focus on a specific theme each month.
- Read our articles exploring the most up to date and relevant topics of energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings.
- Watch our expert talks to get a deeper insight into the more technical side of the topics.
- Keep up to date with news, tools, case studies, projects, publications and more.
- Check out our calendar of events to not miss important dates.
- Join our webinars and let us help organising yours!
- Register to our Newsletter to receive all the latest insights
Would you like to take an active role in growing and strengthening the knowledge of the BUILD UP community? Contribute and suggest relevant content about energy efficiency and renewable energy in buildings! The portal accepts various kinds of content, such as news, events, case studies, open-access publications... See “How to contribute” for a guide and steps to contributions.